RIVERLAND VINTNERS WINERY
30,000 Tonne crushing facility with 35 million litres of storage and
20 million litres production per annum
Riverland Vintners is a state of the art, contract processing facility with a crushing capacity of 30,000 tonnes and storage facilities for approximately 35 million litres of wine.
The is a well located, large and modern winery at Monash in the South Australian Riverland.
• Processes your wine grapes into wine.
• Blend wine to your price, quality and style requirements across many South Australian regions.
• Blend wines for bulk shipment or bottling for domestic and
• Supply wines on an ongoing basis with consistent quality.
• Has a fully equipped laboratory and two private tasting
• Encourages you to use your winemakers to prepare and
supervise wines to your exact specifications if you wish.
• Will receive your wines from other sources, store, blend
and prepare for shipment or bottling.
• Load bulk wine into flexitanks directly from the winery to
ports in Melbourne or Adelaide.
• Is a fully certified Organic winery.
• Is HACCP accredited.
Few wineries have a comparable volume and range of wines across as many regions in one location.